Welcome to the online portal for Early Years providers to access DfE subsidised DBS checks.
The service is available to childcare providers registered by Ofsted on the Early Years Register, or the compulsory part of the General Childcare Register.
The Disclosures service is provided by Atlantic Data Ltd and enables Early Years providers to process their DBS checks online through its 100% paperless Disclosures channel.
The subsidised service is available to all new members of staff (paid and volunteers) requiring DBS checks; which means the DfE pays in full for the service.
Benefits to you
- For Ofsted registered childcare providers, with a URN (unique reference number) DBS checks for new employees are completely free to you.
- Our electronic service means your DBS results will be easier to complete, error free and returned back from the DBS quicker.
- Our system will track applications with the DBS giving you complete access to view them at each stage.
- All your data is stored and accessible online; and suitable for Ofsted compliance visits and audits.
- One system will be able to process your DBS checks for volunteers and paid staff.
- Re-checks on existing staff are available at a price of £7.50 (+ VAT) per application.
- Clients wishing to process DBS checks via a paper based channel can also use our service.
For further information please register an enquiry or phone 08719 774600